I snagged this off of An Help Meet For Him blog a few months ago and keep it handy to reflect upon when I need a reality check. They are actually the questions that members of John Wesley's Holy Club asked themselves daily:
1. Am I consciously or unconsciously creating the impression that I am a better person than I really am? In other words, am I a hypocrite?
2. Am I honest in all my acts and words, or do I exaggerate?
3. Do I confidentially pass on what was told to me in confidence?
4. Can I be trusted?
5. Am I a slave to dress, friends, work, or habit?
6. Am I self-conscious, self-pitying, or self-justifying?
7. Did the Bible live in me today?
8. Do I give Elohim time to speak to me everyday?
9. Am I enjoying prayer?
10. When did I last speak to someone else about my faith?
11. Do I pray about the money I spend?
12. Do I get to bed on time and get up on time?
13. Do I disobey Elohim in anything?
14. Do I insist in doing something in which my conscience is uneasy?
15. Am I defeated in any part of my life?
16. Am I jealous, impure, irritable, touchy, or distrustful?
17. How do I spend my spare time?
18. Am I proud?
19. Do I thank Elohim I am not as other people, especially as the Pharisees who despised the publican?
20. Is there anyone I fear, dislike, criticize, or resent? If so, what am I doing about it?
21. Do I grumble and complain constantly?
22. Is Messiah real to me today?
Periodically asking myself these questions has been a great exercise in helping me discover personal areas of necessary improvement and I'm passing them on in hopes that you too will reflect on them often that we may all grow better and stronger in Him.
Let's remember to pray for one another, that we will represent Him well at all times!